View Single Post
Old 23-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Part 22 ( executing of plan )

Facebook found, contacts found, hang out place found.

It's was an early Thursday I woke up to, not my usual self maybe it's due to the fact I've got a plan in my mind. Found a note on my table as usual, robin left for work already.

I have the whole day to myself, perfect day to plan out and do modifications to my plan for tomorrow, it may sounds as simple as it is but how do I get him to return those photos?

I scrolled thru my phone contacts to see if I can get more help, aimlessly scrolling till I found a familiar name.

Fye, a young pretty model whom I knew late last year. During Christmas Eve.

21 years old, young, blonde hair with a touch of a vixen look. She could possibly seduce any man in the club for her foxy look have made countless of man begging and itching to bonk her. Armed with a pair of generous C cup looking boobs and creamy caramel skin color along with her small perky butt and foxy eyes. She certainly earned her nick name....

Foxy Fye.

Yes Foxy Fye was a friend of Megan's. Megan brought her out during Christmas Eve to tag along with us due to her breakup when she found out her boyfriend cheated on her, thus, she started developing a mindset on revenge for players. She swore to make them pay. All of them. Well that's according to her social media though..

Perfect time to call Fye

After few rings... Fye picked up her phone sounding excited.

Fye: hello rock!

Me: hi Fye. Sorry to have called...

Fye: no worries rock. So how are you doing with Megan? Havnt heard from her for few months already

Me: oh well... That's one of the reason I called... Issit okay for you to meet me up anytime soon? I tell you more... Maybe for a drink? My treat...

Fye: wow why not? Free drink from rock leh! Today I'm available! I'm so bored at home..

Me: PERFECT ! I'll see you at 8pm tonight? Holland village?

Fye: sure! See you!

Me: thanks Fye! See you!

Great.

Contacted robin and she wanted me to meet up for lunch with her nearby her work place...

I took a bus nearby my house and was pondering about my plans.. Met with robin and she look so damn fine today. Not just today of cus but everyday. Her short mini hot pants revealing her butt cheeks partially made me erected. Proudly holding her waist and occasionally brushing and tapping her butt cheeks as we browse thru orchard road and did some groceries shopping for my home. Stocked up some meat, drinks and of cus condoms.

Robin left back for work about 1hour later and I was left on me own.. I took a slow walk to plaza sing and that's was when I spotted a shop.

A sex shop. Are you thinking what I am thinking??

I went inside feeling abit weird as the phillipino shop assistant kept her eyes on me.. I browsed thru sections by sections till I found something interesting...

I picked up handcuffs, blindfold as well as a 12inch metal vibrator. All these props for my plan tomorrow.

I made my way back home and dropped by a nearby market near my place. Brought even more things..

Total item on the list:

Handcuffs, vibrator, blindfold, market, cane( like how my mom used it on me when I was young and playful), strings and masking tape.

Went home and packed it in army assault pack, excited for the mission.

Time check: 4pm.

4 hours more to seeing Fye. Took a nap, had my dinner, showered and told robin I will be home late as I'm going to meet some friends.

Time check: 7.30pm.

Texted Fye as I made my way to holland via cab.

Meeting location: starkers. Reasonable price, good beer and nice environment.

Ordered a jug of their house pour beer which tasted like heaven while I wait for Fye to arrive.

As the clock ticks away and I lighted up my 2nd cigg, a young woman in a V cut long dress exposing half ball with her hair neatly tied up appeared. Looking like one of the old timer mediacorp artist Jamie yeo.

No doubt, that's foxy fye for you.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model