View Single Post
Old 21-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Thank you for the support guys. Here's to a Monday blues...

Part 21 ( mission and deadline )

With a new mission on hand (saving robins ass) and the Taiwan deadline drawing closer to 12 days...

Can I complete my task?

.......... We went home together feeling closer to one another... It's always the case I assume... Having to share burdens brings each other closer. I felt I needed to get back those pictures.. But how?

I reached home.. Took a shower with robin and tug her to sleep early that night.. I know she is exhausted from the early crying...so we decided to rest early... But as for me, I knew I had to start organizing a plan...I headed back to my room and start using my iPad.

First off, search jones background

Of cus with the help of face book. It seems like it wasn't difficult to find him... Quite a number of mutual friends with me.. Mutual friends which are either clubbers or models.. I found out he clubs every now and den over the weekends.. Always with SYT getting wasted... Hmm.......

Second, note down the list of mutual friends we have...

Strike off those that are not close to me at all...
10 mutual friends, strike off 8, damn left 2. Both guys.. Ex-classmates and outside friend.

Aaron ( ITE buddy )
Nick ( Outside Friend )

Third, check if their close with him and which particular club he goes during the weekend.

Called up Aaron first, after few rings... (Bingo)

Aaron: bro what's up

Me: eh brooooo... How are you man? Nothing la just wanna check with you something

Aaron: Lai gong (speak)

Me: ok.. By chance do you know this guy called jones? I think he is your fb friend

Aaron: hmmm.... Wait ah I go check on my fb..

Me: sure bro..

After 1min.........

Aaron: eh bro.. Ya I know who... He is a photographer one eh.. Always get to club with models all.. Sibei atas one... Why eh?

Me: oh... Cus my friend model, wanna find him do some shoot.. Heard he charge quite ok and the work is good

Aaron: oh... Can ah no problem... I always see him in club one..

Me: which club ah? When will he go?

Aaron: usually fri night... Butter factory..

Me: oh... Ok la thanks ah!

Aaron: no problem bro. Got time go drink tgh bro

Me: sure... Plan again! SMS u soon

Aaron: ok can! Bye~

Step 1.2.3 accomplished.

Friday Night, butter factory. Let's kick some ass

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model