View Single Post
Old 20-07-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Part 20( 50 shades of robin )

Robin stood in fear as the man who tapped her shoulders was her ex bf..

Name: jones
Height: 1.70
Weight: 60
Hair: black and back comb
Occupation: robin's photographer...yes....that's how they met..

Overall he look like Terence cao..

Robin: what....what are you doing here?

Jones: why? Found new lover alr scare to see me issit?

I had to step in..

Me: hey watch what you say... (Looking at the girl beside him) looks like you found someone else too...

Jones: I'm not talking to you, friend.

Me: I'm not your friend... Just someone who would appreciated robin more den you..

Robin: don't.. (She held onto my arms) seems like she doesn't want me to offend him...

Jones: ha! Alright you can have her den... (Looking at robin and he winked before walking away)

Me: what's up with him? Bloody hell spoil my mood only

Robin: please don't say such things again if you don't know what he can do! (Robin tears starts to build up as she walk away from the cinema)

Alright fuck what wrong did I do to stand up for her? Anyone would have stood up for her? What could he possibly do to her since they have already broken up? Robin is not being honest with me.... It's like a 50 shades of robin in a Christian grey version... The suspense is killing me!

I chased robin along the way and silently followed her out of Vivo city whereby she walk towards Sentosa boardwalk... Leaving nothing but a dark, silent trail for me to follow......

I sense something is keeping her from being honest... In fact I don't blame her for we have met only less den a week... But why am I so concern? I should be more upset with Megan leaving me for another guy.... Am I falling in love?

I kept walking behind robin for about 20mins until she slowed down and stop..I paced up and stop in front of her... Holding her face with both of my hands.. The look in her eyes seems so emotionless.....

Me: are you feeling better now?

Robin closed her eyes as if she couldn't face me and she wrapped her arms around me... Hugging me so tightly like she just needed me... Of cus being in this kind of situation, guys will always want to know the truth because the suspense is killing them... But the fact being an experienced lover I understand its best to keep my mouth shut first and just be there for her....

We hugged and embraced each other against the wind facing harborfront port... Silence only broke when I asked...

Me: you need a smoke?
Robin nodded her head.....

Me: cigg or cigar?( pointing at my penis)

Robin laughs as she taps my penis...
Robin: Don't be naughty!

We lighted up the cigg and look upon the night sky... Enjoying every moment the night could offer along with the 'healing' stick (cigg)..... It was den I decided to ask....

Me: feeling better now?

Robin: yea I guess....

Me: so.......

Robin: (taking a deep long breath...) he was my photographer when I first met him about 5 years ago.... It was when we slowly dated and hang out with each other for 6mths to 1 year den we finally got together..... However things started to change after he met that girl you saw at the cinema... Ivy...

Me: what's up with ivy? You hands down win her sia....

Robin: well here comes the tough part... Being his model... He always requested me to take only bikini shots.... Before we got together... But after we got together.... He wanted more......he wanted.... Nude photos of me...

Me: what...the....fuck.....

Robin: yea... I always refuse as... I mean he is my bf..shouldn't he protect me instead of taking those shots? What if they leaked out?

Me: so.. Did he manage to take?

Robin: I kept rejecting.... Only once where I was drunk and slept naked... That's when he got the chance and took my naked photos...

Me: fucker..... So now you are worried he might spread them or sell them?

Robin: yes for the worst.... I know he doesn't give a fuck anymore he can sell them..... As for ivy... I guess he is more interested in her... I believe she allows him to take her nude photos... Sigh..

I took the final puff and threw the butt cigg butt on the floor, stepping it like I'm killing a cockroach...

Me: don't worry.... I'll crush him if I have to... I can settle for you...

Robin: how? Please don't do stupid things... Your safety comes first... I don't wanna tell you this because I know you have your own problems to worry about.......

Me: yea step by step... How can I go on a holiday enjoying myself with you back here in singapore feeling so miserable?

Robin: but...but....

It was at this time when I leaned forward and plant my lips on hers...prevent her to speak further..... It always work guys.... We kiss passionately under the night sky as I grasp firmly onto her ass.... Her soft ass......

With this... I hereby declare the born of a new mission.......

Mission: saving robins ass..............

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model