Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Your FR is like writing about yourself and how great looking and good fuck you are...LOL.

But i enjoy reading it
Bro, in real world, i have no body to turn to in sharing my GL dark side tales.

My FRs were all authentic account of my experiences. There is no point i lie to myself because i will not enjoy reading them in reminiscent of my GL days beyond 2019, after i leave GL scene.

Only within the past 68 days, for two separate FRs, i didnt mention the additional bonuses i received during the 1st bonk (requested by WLs not to disclose).They admitted that was due to my charm. Bros, pls dont throw rotten eggs on me, hahahaha.

GL scene, dark side or not dark side .....i dont care, its still an interesting place for me to enjoy, to satisfy the lust for pretty faces, sexy body, the great satisfaction before, during and after orgasmic ejaculation, the sextisfied feeling due to flesh rubbing flesh, dick piling the cunt, tongue fight in frenching.

Time will come for each of us to leave the scene, but before that, i just want to fuck as many pretty girls as possible.