Old 18-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pipepiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

i'm dedicating this thread to the fetish of undergarments. anything qualifies, granny panties, gee-strings, cotton undies, girl boxers, padded bras, bras and etc!

all you people who love this kind of shit, share your experience!

and i shall start the ball rolling with my old posts (which you can find in the 'most pervert things done' thread) :

While tutoring my student, I got bored and so I went to walk about (aka go toilet, what I usually do is stand at the window and look out, hahaha).

So, I was really bored and sleepy that day. And to perk myself up, I decided jacking off would arouse and better my blood circulation, to both heads of course.

Just outside the toilet, was the washing machine. I decided to try my luck (and this was really exciting and I was super nervous; the fear of getting caught looking into the laundry... makes your heart pound really fast) And to my luck! I found a pair of shorts! It looked damn familiar as my student I was teaching was just wearing it??? I got kind of confused. Picking it up, I realised that there was blood on it!!! OH MY! What luck!

I guess it was her first period (she's in primary 6) and so I went in, had a good wank with it, sniffing her wonderful fluids. It was still wet! After which, I tossed it back into the washing machine and continued teaching.

And yes, it was DEFINITELY her's as when I went back to the table, I noticed that she changed her shorts. HA.

Another fruitful lesson.