View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
Decided to do my first commando on this lady.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/yifan-massage/

Reached there and found out she looks totally different, from body shape to face, and facial skin condition. looks more like mid to late 30. I immediately pointed that out and she asked me do I still want to be serve? I said '' So sorry, I am leaving ''. If she is 2 to 3 years older I might consider.

She know exactly what I was trying to say when I was half way pointing it out. Guess it might not be the first time people say that to her.

Got baited by the videos. I did not suspect anything weird at all because the videos look perfect. No background distortion, no beauty filter, no glitching, no skin tone mismatch. From my guessing, she uses make up, and face swap. ( It's scary to know if the ML willing to put more effort on photoshopping photos and with the very advance face swap app, they all will look SYT )

To those who want to try her need to have lower expectation on her look, but if you like milf, this definitely your cup of tea.
Tks for the warning.
Landmine alert