Old 19-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Lucifypunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anyone like me sian of fking wife

How hard have you actually tried to spice it up?
Usually if there is passion and strong love between two people, regardless of the superficial aspect, you’ll still wouldn’t hestiate to fuck each other.
If you can’t satisfy your wife in bed, then why not let someone else do it? The lack of intimacy will put a strain in your marriage when one day she just completely gives up on any hope that sex will happen between the both of u, and highly likely, look for it somewhere else. Since you’re already finding FL to satisfy yourself, I don’t see why it’s unfair that she needs to find another option to relieve herself.

What is it that your wife made you wanna get married to her? It can’t be just because she can carry your babies, a lot of women can do that.
Maybe she lost the figure she once had? Just an assumption.

If the only reason you can think of why you are bored of your wife is “I only get turned on by new body and tits” then you should just accept the possible outcome to be her finding someone else for intimacy.
No one here can advice on anything if you don’t find anything else about her attractive or find out the reasons what is making sex with her boring cuz basically you’ll never get turned on by your wife unless she goes for plastic surgery every time you want sex.