View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: falling in love with a siam bu, no money

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowbow View Post
No la, it's good to have people share their experience too.

1) I'm not a bro.

2) I'm not an expert... There are many more experts here!! But I do have many friends who are attached/married to Thais and most of what I know is through my personal experience and the experiences of the people around me.

Some people would also have heard that over at Thailand, the Thai girls work to support their Thai bfs or husbands, who choose to stay home doing nothing all day long. This is true to a certain extent but recently I've seen quite a number of exceptions
Where to find such girls?

I will be happy if she is true to me, and have my interest at heart and our own family priority 1st then come the parents....
Are thai girls also very prone to "her family first"? like the vietnamese girls? (according to viet sexpert here) .. foreign husband marrying thai girl must help to take care her family that type of mindset?