View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I will return next Sunday 6 May. It will be a mass hexodus. It was never more appropriate than this time to check-in for the retun right after my arrival to HB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InNeedOfSex View Post
It's a Mother's Day event organised by radio stations and mediacorp with djs, artists and their children. My mum did ask me if I wanna join but I decline so here I am with my parents. It's purportedly a 千人宴 at some restaurant so expect some crowd.
千人宴 = thousand people feast
(for those who dont understand Chinese)

The radio station didnt state which ferry terminal they will be travelling from but base on their past record, they will probably go via Batam center in the morning. But their itinerary would most likely be around BCS and Nagoya Hill Mall in most cases so i will avoid places they usually goes to. I dont like crowded places. They usually return back to Singapore during the later noon as they checked out of hotel about 12pm - 1pm.

Whenever these radio stations promotes Batam,the crowd can be rather enormous and its especially so during the 1st weekend of the month. I will avoid clean massage places if i happen to be there too,hehehe... (radio station Batam trip also promotes some free/PWP massage)

I used to bring one of those certain Singapore hawker committee members to Batam,and as i do not wish to leave behind a no-good impression to visit those not-so-clean area, i would bring them to BCS mall and drop them at a theater for about 2 hours for a cheap movie,and i walk over to New Spa to have my good time. And if i bring them to Nagoya Hill Mall,i will drop in to Delta Spa,or Kings.

The below photo was taken about 2 o'clock direction from the Telkomsel service center at Nagoya Hill Mall,hehehe....and the right hand side of it is Delta Spa.

iM3 service center also opposite Telkomsel service center,but at 12 o'clock. And Nagoya Hill Mall's Telkomsel service center is just beside Jco (easy to find landmark).

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info