View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise Combo Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexMan View Post
Tried the combo from bro Ah Wei Wei last evening. Looks wise; both MILFish with nice make up and tight body hugging dress; stockings and heels. Pleasant looking and always smiling. Helped me to undress and I "helped" them to undress LOL (kinky). Then they tod me to lie down and relax and let them do the work; just look and enjoy; so they say. Then, all hell break loose - with lesbian acts and real slutty actions. I dun have to do anything; just take the cue from them and busy with my hands and lips. If you cannot last and shoot fast; then I think better not try. I am still ok - managed to fxxk then both (one shot each) and used several condoms in the process LOL.
Value for money IMHO.
Bro, can share contact with me please?
Thank you so much.