View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 23
Kid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
I have a 40+ years old FB who is married with kids. We have been in a secret relationship for about 6 years now. Going to her house and bonking her while her Husband is out isn’t that exciting anymore.

One day I brought her together with one of her kid for a staycation. Since her kid was there, it was very difficult for us to even find 30 minutes to have a quick bonk. So this is what we did under the blanket:

FB took the middle spot on the king size bed while I took the left side. She shifted her ass facing me while she faced right looking at her kid. She was wearing a one piece sleeping dress so access was easy. Could tell she was getting super excited from the wetness of her pussy. I inserted my cock deep into her and did not move for 2-3 mins. After that I moved in and out of her very gently making sure the bed doesn’t shake since her kid is just beside her. Just kept on doing this till I exploded inside her.

Nice one Bro. Had a similar experience. My FB had a son who was 5 at the time when we were doing the FWB. She was always super horny and was game for ANYTHING. Ticked off quite a few sex fantasies with her - outdoor, swimming pool, side of an expressway where anyone driving by would have seen us doing doggy, her conference room during lunch when her colleagues were around, farking anything man.

Back to the similar story, she was doing a staycation at Sentosa and sneaked me in when the kid was sleeping. I was pumping her on the small table while she was stark naked, legs up in the air, moaning away. If the kid had woken up, I have no idea what she would have said. She was that high and horny. Had many similar experiences with her with her son snoozing away. She was one wild woman. All gone now. She hooked up with a white bloke and moved to Shanghai, leaving her son behind with her folks. Bad mum but awesome shag. Miss her wild ways still.

Peace,

Kid A