View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Safe is Geylang with STD/HIV?

I would concluded as safe at least for me .
I start chasing whores at 92 when I'm 17 , start off at keng jio kar then extend to my first stop along GL lor4 with illegal thai FL , a one off desker then further extend to lor 4 , 6 , 8 , 10 , 16 , 18 both legal and illegal with and without wearing helmets thoroughout the first 8 years .
During the 8 years , I'm fortunate enough to never get or pass any nasty sti to my 2 girlfriends and my wife which i married in 99 which she give birth to 2 sons in 01 , 03 respectively . i stop all vice activities after i married in 99 .
Therefore i concluded that those risky 8 years i had been bom bom with and without helmet with both legal and illegal whores as safe , in my case la cos still able to get married and have 2 kids .

Then back to chasing whores at 2004 starting off with the then very hot syt indo ceweks in lor10 , ever since from 2004 i never been to or patronized any of the legal hse in GL , it's thai , prc , ceweks FL all the way for me til today with a couple of local minah contact which i get from this forum back in 09 , 10 , never bonk any of the legal whores since more than 15 years . largely due to then cat40 thai hse no more OVN service , cat200 malaysian convert to all prc , idk even now i stil do not have that urge or desire to go back chasing legal whore , maybe stuck with FL too long idk . but since 04 til this day so far so good for me , but can be safe for how much longer idk , if i were to get out from these vice altogether Tommorow , i may be safe til the day i die .

And If i were given a chance to do it again , will i do it again like the way i did it in that first 8 years ? I think i dare not repeat that course . looking back from now it was an act of stupidity then , if i caught HIV at that young age, what could have happened ? i won't be able to marry that girl i had love let alone have kids with her , or worse i could have infected her , so in any case if one really do care about , you wear your helmets at all times when dealing with whores .

I'm fortunate to get pass it without any incident .maybe my luck hasn't been used up yet but i never know when luck will walk out on me . no one knows . and if you cared , you wear your helmets .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4