View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatvegelove View Post
Found this SYT at Jln Molek H13. With $80 (30min.)/ $100 (45min.) price tag , really value for money.

Name: SiSi. No.77.
House: L24, H13, Jln Molek, Eagle's base.
Age: 22 yrs young. But looks like ard 20 young cute gal.
Experience: Started work in GL from Nov 13. Worked in China KTV.

Looks: She looks like a poly gal. long hair with mini hot pant. She is quite shy likes a small gal. My cup of tea. 7.5/10
Body: Not so tall, abit meaty, quite smooth and nice to touch. Far look no so fair but near look ok. Ass is rounded and smooth, v nice to rub. 7.5/10.

Boobs: A cup, Nip is red color. Not suitable for boobs lover. 6.5/10.

Show is normal, provides a brief BBBJ in bath room. shiok !!

Action on the bed: provides catbath on upper body, licks balls. Then come to BBBJ, v nice. Nowadays very hard to find a cat 80 which give BBBJ. 8/10.

French: dont speak french.

AR/ painting: NIL.

FJ: She used the 0.03 Japan Oka cap. Do it in 3 positions, cow gal, doggy and missionary. Pussy is nice looking and quite tight.

GFE: She is quite shy but friendy. 8/10

RTF: 2 times. 1st time $80 for 30min. 2nd time $100 for 45 min.

I think she can beat many cat 80 WL in L8/66E and cat 100 in L6/68. But this is only my personal view.

According to the lady OKT, we can call her at any shops at L16/L18/L20 or WesterH with nice rooms, at the same price and duration. Next time I may try to call her from Yik Tiow Long to enjoy the nice room, nice gal with lower price. Haha!

Wanted to RTF but she is off today.

hi bro does this Sisi looks abit like a younger version of Kelly chen hui ling? i remembered trying one which matches yr FR there before too. overall enjoyed my session with her just that i prefer more commando type of WL.