View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:40 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Coitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ThaiBeautiful's Superstars☼ KEIRA ☼ Ms CoNGentiALitY witH SexYneSs,EleGaNcE,rEaL

No Frs? Let me be the 1st.

Paid a visit to Bro Frank's awesome place yesterday.

Booked Kiera as I was told personally by Frank that she is my type. Ha, I don't even know whats my type but trust Frank to have the intuition and observation to realise it.

At first look, really my type Cute, sexy, with ample boobs...

Started off fast and furious, groping teasing, kissing, all fully clothed... but she's quite tentative abt frenching, so didnt really push her, kinda disappointed though but her sassyness and hot body kinda made up for it.

I didnt even shower for the first shot as we went straight into action.

Started off with her lovely boobs before heading down to her pussy, which is quite loose, to be honest, ha... can tell has been 'used' quite often, but nonethless, I gave her a good licking, until it was moist and wet enough for penetration, she then proceeded to give me a catbath and a BBBJ that is simply awesome, her BBBJ comes with levels, and her intensity will increase gradually, starts off sensually with light licking, teasing before it changes up into sucking... just love the way she licks and sucks, just indescribable.

Started with missionary, before cumming in a sitting position, while hugging her tightly - first time i cum in this position, quite shiok.

Then it was followed by shower before she gave me a massage, quite good actually. Then rested for a while before second shot.

It was followed by another BBBJ, which was simply great - this time she seems more into it though.

Then started with missionary, cowgirl, sitting, before ended in missionary with her legs over my shoulders for deeper penetration.

We then flirted and teased each other some more before i left - she actually asked me if i wanted 1 more shot because she thought i booked 3 hrs!? But in fact i only booked 2. ha... i said i would love to but i think i needed to rest!

Looks: 7.5
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 7
Frenching: 5 (she prefers kissing, not frenching, her only negative point)
GFE: 7
BBBJ: 8 (i like her unique blend of licking, teasing and sucking)
FJ: 7.5 (her cowgirl's pretty good)
RTF: Hell yeah! Will try CIM next time! (She kinda reminds me of Madonna, when is Madonna coming back Frank!!!)

PS: She likes to use body lotion for lubrication which i find kinda strange, although she was wet enough

Pls up me if you feel i deserve it.