View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 21
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BLACKLIST SPA: Ai QIN HAI SPA at Tamp St 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harabeautie View Post
Ended work early today decided to head over to my regular place for massage at blue wave. While making my way there I saw across this fairly new Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa. I decided to give them a try, I went in the receptionist upselled me the Essence Meridian Massage at $88, I politely declined her and asked her if it was the P massage, she told me it was not, it was a special kind of Swedish massage, I then accepted it and paid $88 for an hour.

The massuese assigned to me was a fugly milf in her mid 40s and I asked her about the massage I took, she told me I took the P massage. I was pissed off since the Recep told me it was not the P massage when I asked her about it. The P massage at this Spa is totally not worth it and is obviously chopping patrons hard earned money. The massage was no where near to teasing massage but just pressing of the lower hips. I guessed today was my unlucky day, I should have headed to bluewave and get a normal Chinese massage for good teasing. I posted this is to warn all bros who wished to try this Spa but no hesitating to try. This post is to warn you guys not to ever step in.
Actually if the massuese told you its P massage, why don't you get a refund and walk away since the receptionist told you its Swedish massage and not P massage? This alone is already a case of dishonesty