View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro Luvless

Thanks for very nicely summarized FR presenting good mix of information.
Notice that you went low end to high end, had a broad spectrum in venue you visited.

Eagerly wait for your Pattaya segment. I spend most of vacation time in Pattaya nowadays rather than hanging in Bangkok.

After all, I prefer Thailand over the neighboring countries ( been there ) around ) due to more varieties and tourist activities for the complete holiday package -- doing all of beach sports, shopping, tourist activities, nightlife. And yes, add Buddhism to the list for me as well.

Knowntender
Thailand is my favorite, planning to retire here one day. It’s got everything one can ask for, hardware and entertainment wise. But I think it is the fun and peace loving attitude of the people that draws me back over and over.

Was thinking about spending a few days in KL or Jakarta to try the mongering scenes. But decided against cuz got a feeling I would be disappointed. Have mongered Phnom Penh, HK, Macau, Hanoi, HCMC, China, Manila, Yangon, Japan, Germany. Nothing comes even close to the overall experience in BKK.

Cheers!