View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: ღJessy|Local 36C Masseuse|Mastered the Art Of JuaGen|Professional Masseuse|中医抓根按摩

SOME REPORT for Jessy 杰西 posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Booked a session today.The location is not difficult to find and has private parking so need not have to worry about car park warden.

Started by taking a shower first and proceed to lie down on the massage bed.Sheets and towels are all very clean with no musky smell.

Massage technique and strength are very good.Still the best as always.Love her light touches.She lovingly handkes your tool and ket you suck and fondle her nipples.At the end,she will then lather shower gel on you and lovingly wash you up.

Final verdict: 90 minutes well spent.Good massage,good attitude,good service and is value for money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todtan View Post
Make an appointment to try out Jessy 杰西 .Confirmed booking and make my way to the destination.Greeted by Jessy 杰西 in her sexy red outfit.Stripped,went for a bath and get started.

She does know how to massage as you can tell straight away.Very organise in her massage technique.She is able to ease the aches on my body and neck area.Turn over ,she started the JG.Once the JG is done,proceed with the final action with auto roaming and ended the session with another shower.

Overall,a value for money massage but privacy and quality.

Rating
Look :6/10 MILF but still got the charm
Body: 6/10 Well maintained
Boobs: 7/10 A handful with very sensible nipples.
Massage:9/10 very good,enjoy every moment
HJ : 7/10 very good with her sensous touch that builds up the tempo
RTM: Yes. Worth every penny

Thanks TS for the good lobang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
这位“大姐”是其中最好的一位,不过其他服务是有限的...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove View Post
She has got the aurora of class in thecway she carried herself which i find very arousing and attractive. She is tall with nice figure.

One of the best massage i had encountered,very professional in her customer service.She is not a time watcher.Your money is well spent.As my back muscle was very tight,she uses her hands and knees to unknot them.She varies her strength according to ur needs and it eas really mind blowing and soothing.

Proceed with the JG which she patiently traced and popped all the veins around the scrotum.It felt a bit uncomfortable but still bearable.After the JG, i opted for the HJ which was very sensual and erotic.I guess she knows how to please a man.

Finally shot all and got a good workout.

what an unforgetable experience!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
Decided to link up her upon seeing good reviews from samster who tried her.After a few failed attempy,I managed to secure a time slot.Her place is discreet and there are ample car parks.

I came with high expectations due to her reputation.Was guided to her apartment.Door opened and standing in front of me is a pleasant looking milf. She was in a night dress.I was ushered into her room and was told to take a bath before the massage.Her room is nicely decorated and smell of aroma.Felt fresh after the bath and lay on the massage bed.I can only say that her massage is really one of the best!Good strength,technique and she was able to apply the right pressure to the sore areas.

Next comes the JG,which is also her forte.Hers is not a HJ but n authentic method.Her tecnique involves rubbing the veins around the scrotum area to clear the coke.You can feel a funny sensation.At certain time,she can make ur didi.hard and soft which is really amazing.

After the JG,i opted for the HJ.She allowed me to strip her top exposing her two huge melon which is really good for the touch.I managed to convince her to suck her melons which was really good.I can tell that she is enjoying it by the sound if her moaning.My hands were roaming her all over.She has a.nice butt to carass.Before long,i unloaded all my soldiers.

Took another bath,paid her and left a happy man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus69 View Post
Had a session with Jessy 杰西; was the last for the day.
Nice apartment and able to park in the compound.
Massage was really good, hard yet soothing and comfortable.
Flip over for her juagen; a bit of niggling pain but bearable.
This is followed by sensuous caressing of the balls and manhood.
Lower her nightie to expose her boobs. A big sagging but real stuff.
Could not help but tasted her nipples while moving my hands under to finger her.
She moaned, I gasping for air and moaning and exploded ... intense !
Overall great massage, good attitude, good service, real value for money.
And before and after the session, she actually help soaped and clean you up just like a mummy cleaning up a boy

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR Jessy 杰西
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE REPORT COMING !!!