View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 27
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolatTherapy View Post
I just wanna say, good job gentlemen.
I was reading about chop.....
And I just wanna say that coming from a female point of view, no woman in their right mind will make any report about it..... I was molested before in a crowded place when I was just 13.... did I made any report, no. Why? How was I to tell anyone about it when there was no way I could identified the guy in a crowded place? I was raped before by my ex bf.... how was I to say that he raped me when I was willingly staying over at his place? We don't voice out or report it simlpy because our predator might get away with it and it is just too traumatizing for us to think about what had happened.

I am so glad that you gentles are here to make this forum a safe and condusive environment.
I am truly sorry to hear about your plight. No woman should suffer pain, agony, trauma, or any form of grief at all.

As a society, we should not condone and encourage such beastly, despicable and unscrupulous behavior. Living in a digital age now, we should weed out any such notion online, as humanly as we possibly can. Afterall, we are all striving to live in a gracious and respectful society.

We as a group (TLEG) firmly believe that all activities should be consensual and carried out in a respectful manner.

You can call us vigilantes, or righteous etc but the outcome and what we hope to achieve is to make SBF a more gracious, respectful, and responsible place to be at.

Once again, thank you very much for your courage to share with all of us your experiences. It must not have been a good recount.

Kind Regards,
Justin