My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Folks,

I just uploaded another article on going Batam to my blog:

http://theroguecheongster.wordpress.com

For business reasons, I will be cutting my trips to Batam for the next 1 year plus. Hence, what I'm trying to do here is to pen down my experiences so far and hope that it will be helpful to those who has and who will be cheonging in Batam.

Not everyone will agree with what I've written. Different strokes for different folks. This is just what I've found to work for me so far. If you don't agree with it, just take it as reading story lor. :-)
Commendable feat once again bro, looking forward to your next write up.
Most might concur with what I'm going to say next but in terms of supirs there are good ones, just rare. Even though I dont cheong batam but TBK instead, I was lucky enough to be introduced to a really good supir by my friend.
Somewhat of an elderly man, when you go buy stuff or book cewek he will ask the price for you first, then he will fight for bargain for you. Will give you honest opinions on ceweks and goods that are overpriced or good bargains. Need any kind of ubat also he got lobang. He doesn't ask for anything and doesn't even ask to be paid when you go back. Of course he earns commission from the joints he brings you to, he's got to make a living also. Normally when I go home I will give him a really good tip cause he takes good care of me and my traveling companions.