Old 14-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 10
Emotionless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Kinky Designer

Before I could finish my sentence, S launched forward to hug me. Still perspiring and heating emitting from our body, S look up at me and planted a kiss on my lips. This weird feeling of sweating skins coming into contact and having a woman kissing me somehow turned me on. The kiss developed into a long tongue twirling french, engulfed in the moment, my hands started to roam. Slidding my hands up the shorts, with next to no barrier, I grabbed S's ass and began caressing her. I could feel myself getting rock hard, which I am sure S could feel it too. Not knowing how long this went on, S slowly pulled away from me and her hand went straight to my crotch area. By now, my dick had taken over and any fear of being caught outdoor somehow disappeared. S started to lead me towards the end of the clearing, with 1 hand still holding on to my dick, where it is partially hidden from the main path. I simply followed her lead. Stopping at an area where we are quite well hidden (not possible to see us from the main path unless one entered the clearing), S started to stroke my dick, sensually slow and while looking at me with those eyes, S spoke in a husky and sexy voice: "You want licking?"

Thinking a blowjob is coming, me: "Of course!"