Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
michaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymichaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Had a great session with Jolin from Vpremium today.. Saw quite a few positive FRs so decided to try before she left. Was not disappointed

Looks 9/10 - super pretty, has a SYT vibe that goes with her sweet and gentle personality. Also, looks just like photos (ups to Vprem for not having misleading photos!)
Body - 9/10 - petite build, enhanced C cups with cute perky nips. Ass is soft yet firm and great to grab
BBBJ - 8/10 - no deepthroat and not much licking action, but bonus points for a nice shower BBBJ session
FJ - 8.5/10 - was open to try different positions. loved her sexy moans, didn’t feel robotic.
GFE - 8/10 - sweet but somewhat shy personality was irresistible. Open to painting but unfortunately not frenching
Service - 9.5/10 - this is where Jolin shines. Lathered me up and gave me a titjob in the shower, followed by a bbbj on her knees after rinsing me off. After heading to the room, started with catbath before another round of BBBJ. Overall very service oriented

Highly recommended girl, catch her before she leaves sg on Friday bros

*shoutout to vpremium for solid customer service