View Single Post
Old 21-07-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wishing I had dirty female friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Yes I rented a room outside actually, and my flatmates are quite open minded. In fact more open than I am.. hahas.. but wtheck am I doing here... I don’t think they know about this forum HAHAS.

No one is too old to get to know girls. I guess it’s down to whether or not you can attract them. Do you exercise, are you fit? Are you funny? Can you strike a conversation and maintain it? I guess you have to appeal to them, so they will be attracted to you (:
Hmmm think still can maintain convo, now not yet super fat but unfit liao HAHA

Guess is really no opportunities bah. Some bro said club but I dont really like clubbing (ok to drink but dont like the loud clubbing music), then cant imagine how to get to know girls liao. unless be like those guys in movies, just hit them up? LOL

If I had a chance I would love to get to know you and your flatmates. Not seeking to have any sort of fun, but just getting to know new people is an experience in itself already haha