Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Ok thanks, u call bro kittosoft as he is living there, as I will be there on the 30th evening, u enjoy... Patong have almost everything u need, maybe abit more ex in Patong, I know the well known is Soi Wattana there is one as I have done my there afew year back, just look around or ask the hotel people, ask n u should recevied...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
thanks bro, I have already saved your number on my IPHONE.

does patong area have detal clinics?
thought of going to clean my teeth and scalling.
It ok, just go when u feel that u need a break, I m always alone to Phuket ( HKT ) I have never been to suzie wong before in all my trip in 12yr... As for Loy Krathong, I think this year is on 23th Nov if I m not wrong or u can ask any Thai friend u know or u can google... Just enjoy urself there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss7 View Post
I thought to avoid the high season, perhaps end oct gua... my wallet not as big as parang, end up bring 2 banana back hotel ma cham... ha..ha.. im solo alone, this round must go suzie wong.. my last vrigin trip was a bit worried cos its was at corner of soi eric? Btw, where is loy krathong?
Bro, u really miss the massage there ma? What so good care to share in PM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerzbeer View Post
Hi Bro, nice to see you here again... Go solo again to Phuket

The low peak period is from April till end Oct, after that the hotel rate will be double. Maybe you can cheong the few viewpoints that not went for during the last trip. hehe

I do miss the massage at that joint now...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊