Old 11-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
andrewkopilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Heard so much about ding ding. So yesterday rushed down in the pm to try my luck. Aiyah...was 5 minutes late. Uncle asked me "who else you know?". I racked my brain and replied "wan wan". Wah...strike! She is available. Saw her walking out of the glass room with big breasts threatening to spill out of her tigh black mini dress. My little brother was at full attention liao, making walking up the stairs to the love making room very difficult.

Once in the room, we made small talk and stripped off our clothes. Action starts on the wet air mattress as she soaped my body and sensitive parts expertly, making me groan in pleasure. I flipped over and started caressing her huge soft breasts while she soaped my throbbing dick. Then she did a surprise on me by slowly giving me a breast fuck and sliding upwards until my dick was rubbing just outside her abalone. I was already sibei steam adn want to fuck her on the spot liao. This went on for a while until I was groaning loudly and she giggled.

She proceeded to spray me off the soap and we proceeded to the bed. She started off with a great bbbj until i nearly came. Meanwhile i was fingering her pussy and could fill her juices flowing out

Think she cannot take it liao as she gave me a cfm look and quickly capped me and started riding me widly. Urgh urgh urgh....again...nearly came. I flipped her down and rammed her missionary slow alternating with sudden hard pump, until she told me her juices flowing out liao and pulled my hand to her pussy to verify it. Wah......next asked her go doggie style and i rammed until i blew my week's worth of cum inside. Wah... Sibei song. Come to think of it, she does look like a ex secondary school mate from a certain angle and a milf neighbour at my place. In fact, i was fantasising fucking my ex secondary sch mate and milf neighbour while ramming wan wan. She was a chatty girl and frenched like nobody business. Will definitely rtf after i tried ding ding