Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolan View Post
I have came acreoss guru lucky contact and kept it for a while. Finally got over my fear of pain and visit her to restore my manhood.

I have this problem of softening Didi after I have erected for sex with my wife. This had been bothering me for a few years and there was no solution from many doctors and professionals whom I had vsited.

She started opening my back blockages and bringing in chi (energy) from my butt. Amazingly, after finishing the treatment, there were black stains on the clean towel on the pillow. Guru Lucky told me it was the result of detox.

She then proceed to clear the blockages at my front. A little pain but I was able to tolerate. The way she did her Juagen was different from those whom I had visited.

She explained along the way when she was working on my body and adviced me on my diet, resting patern and some do and don't on my sexual habit.

I felt relax on my back and legs after the session, and I was told not to have sex within 24 hours. I will update the results of my visit after 24 hours (when I am free ).

Guru Lucky is a professional in healing. Please respect her when you visit her or you will loss her skillful theraphy.
I remember you, Bro. Thank you for your report.

Available for appointment.