Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

From previous :

..... a clear line between my family and my extra activities.. i have been able to clearly separate them till recently....

------------------------------------8th installment-------------------------------------------
My so-call swim trip got more often over the weeks.. i even got Gary to drop me off at the club on his way to office on some of the trip.. Gary always kissed my cheek before dropping me.. and i as a good wife.. will tell him to be home early.. He will smiled and drive off.. I will always stand by the roadside to see him off waving .. actually i am making sure he left.. before i walked to lover apartment just across the street..

By then the morning sun has already set in.. i will take the lift up to Mark apartment and let myself in.. Yes.. Mark has given me a apartment card key.. i disguised it as a MRT card in my purse.. so i can come and go as if i am a resident in the condo..

After i got into Mark apartment it is still dark.. other than some daylight peaking through the curtain ...by the door way Mark has set an corner especially for me..so i could set down my bag ..strip off my clothing .. till i am naked.. it is an arrangement between Mark and me.. that i will be his woman after i enter his apartment.. I feel uncomfortable initially as i am like a sex slave .. but after a few time.. Mark convinced me .. it is just the best for us.. as it is only SEX..

Soon i gotten used to this arrangment.. and today here i am again naked and my body shivered with anticipation . I will enter Mark bedroom in the dark.. remove the bedcover from his body.. Mark always sleep on his back.. waiting for me.. i will take his semi-hard cock in my mouth and start sucking .. as my hand stroke up and down..Mark will then touch my body.. to indicate he is awake.. but we didnt exchange a word.. i am here to do my duty to my lover... my Master..

After i feel his cock is hard enough and wet with my saliva.. i will mount facing Mark.. Mark favourite position.. as i will be doing all the work.. and he got to pinch my nipples.. feeling my breasts... in the morning light peaking the curtains.. i will start bouncing up and down on his sculpted body..i feel so exposed and erotic to see our body moving in the shadows.. i can only hear our body snapping ..and moaning from our fucking.. Mark has a good stamina.. he is able to withhold his cumming.. after my orgasm.. he will hold my body and fuck me senseless till my orgasm.. and then cum inside my pussy.... it is during one of these session he got me agree to be naked whenever in his presence.. as i coud'nt think straight.. all i want were to throughly fucked..he will pull out till his head and stop his pounding.. and ask me to agree.. i am beyond reason.. i agree to anything then.. then he will continue fulfilled my body needs..

This morning as after i plant myself over Mark cock.. Mark started to take control.. he started to fuck me instead of me doing the work..soon i am moaning as my orgasm start to build up.. Mark pinch my nipple harder.. oh.. i feel electric shot from my nipple to my pussy.. i nearly pass out.. i lie on Mark chest as i got no control over my body.. it is so weak.. then i felt being row over.. i found myself back on the bed.. and Mark is now on top... pounding me..

Mark:" Alice.. you are such a good fuck.. your pussy feel make to suit my cock... you agree?" As he continue he fucking non-stop..

Me: " Mark.. you know you own my pussy already.. claim me... ohhh.... " I agree with my eyes closed..

Mark:" No .. you are not mine completely.. yet.. i got your body..your pussy.. but not your mind.. " What is he talking about... i try to think.. but i am gone beyond thinking... sex can be worse than drug..

Then Mark stopped his pounding.. instead he just has the cock head inside the labia rubbing... i am out of mind..

Me: " What you mean ?" As i try to pull Mark inside me with my legs around his waist... but Mark is too strong.. he is in control..

Mark:" you are still wearing your wedding ring.. i want you to take it off when you are with me... i dont want anything out mine on you ... you agree? " Mark demanded..

Actually i hope Mark will not notice this little details.. i always wear my wedding ring when i am naked in Mark place... it is as a reminder i still have my family to return too... even how wrong i am.. i still have a part to hold on too..

Me :" But.. what it matter... you are already has my body and you r always in my mind.. and i come to you so often.. ..." I started to explain to reason with Mark..

But Mark cut me off firmly : " Alice.. listen i only say this once... I want you completely.. whenever you are here or with me.. i want you only to think of me.. i dont want you to think of your family or your husband.. if you dont agree.. today will be our last fuck.. " He concluded waiting for my response...all the while he is cruelly stroking my pussy.. this standoff has an effect on me.. i feel i start to orgasm again.. but Mark is not letting me to cum... ohh.. hh......

Me:" Mark dont torture me... i need to cum... we can talk later... please fuck me.. i need you
".. i am going out of my mind.. and he is holding the key..

Mark has his evil smile again.. i saw it.. and it scare me...

Mark:" No .. Alice.. answer me now.. you know the consequences for disobey me.. .. say IT "He commanded me, his face is so close to me.. i can smell his breath...his body odor.. it is so overhelming..

Me:" Ok ok...oh...... Mark... you own me completely.. i will remove my wedding ring whenever i am with you ... and i will not think of my family ..." I sobbed as i admit defeat.

Mark: " Not just your family.. especially Gary.. your useless husband ... Say IT " Just as he pounded my pussy once.. i ached my back ...as if he just took my last resistance away..

Me:".. especially Gary.. my useless husband ....." Oh Gary i am so sorry....i thought to myself..

Before i can think more... Mark laughed.. it is so evil.. as he is as if claiming his win.. he renew his pounding on my pussy.. it is so rough.. so animalistic.. and raw... the worse is i am enjoying it...

Me:" ahh...ahh.. ahh.. Mark.. it is so good... more more...deeper...." I moaned senselessly..swing my head side to side...

Then Mark groaned loud.. his finally thrust is so deep and hard.. i got push up to the bed headboard.. i feel his seed shot and flood my womb.. and he keep shooting...i was so filled.. ohh.. it is so good..

Mark pulled his soften cock out of my pussy.. his cum followed as well..creating a pool of my love juice and cum on his bed.. i dont care as i couidn't move a muscle.. as if Mark has drain my strength completely.. in fact Mark has drain my last will strength..

As usual.. Mark will go to bathroom.. and i will follow him in.. and wash his body for him.. preparing him for his office.. I feel like his wife.. i never do that even for my husband.. but i am doing it for Mark... Mark has really claim me for his own.. only i didnt' know it myself.. subconsciously .. i am more like a wife to Mark then to my husband..

As i dress Mark in his suit and ties.. i can feel his hard muscle which i grow so accustom too by now.. i help him to dress fully.. Mark looked so different from just moment ago he is naked.. Now he is a man in power..

Mark smiled at the mirror as he adjusted his tie.. i stood behind him still naked..my body still covered with the layer of sweat and cum juice between my legs..i am so submissive..

Mark:" I want to go to your house...Alice.. you arrange it. "He say smiling..

Me:" Uhh??.. cannot.. my family.. my neighbours will know;.....how to explain.. what you want to do there?... we have place here..." I stammered and very confused ...wtf ....he is crazy..

Mark:" You forget.. what you promise me?.. you are mine.. What i want do to do ?..haha... i tell you.. i want to fuck you on your marital bed ...." Mark looked into my eyes from the mirror.. he can see i was scare..

Thinking fast to get out of this.. i continue to stroke his chest from behind..
Me: " oh.. we can go now.. no one is home now.. " i feel so smart.. relief i think a solution and not involving my family..

But Mark has other idea.. it is so evil .. Mark :"No.. i want to fuck you on your marital bed with your family in the house... i will give you a week to think and arrange.. till then we will not meet or fuck.. the next time we fuck will be on your house bed "He laughed.. as he walked out of the bed..

I was shocked... how to do that.. how .. i could just forget about Mark.. and pretend nothing happen.. but the thought of losing Mark cock is not an option ... i lowered my head and sobbed.. my tears dripped onto my nipples.. wetting them..

Just then .. a shadow in front of me.. i looked up ..it is Mark.. His smile and looks is just like the first time i see him.. so gentle.. so different like a moment ago.. he lifted my chin..

Mark:" i know you will think a way.. i will be waiting.. for you Alice..dont disapoointed me...." He gathered his briefcase and left the apartment..

The apartment is so silent now.. the echo of our fucking sound still ring in my mind.. i still can smell our steamy sex in the air... i stood up and start to clean up Mark apartment.. yes.. one of my role is clean up Mark apartment.. and even do his laundry..

As i am thinking i idling going thru Mark laundry.. i found Mark underwear.. i bring it to my nose and smell.. the odour of Mark manly smell filled my nose..as i smell.. i throw my head back imagine of Markk..... oh... I have a sudden idea to meet Mark demand..... i hope this will work....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures