View Single Post
Old 24-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Remorseful Grab Driver Gives Full Confession About Molesting Drunk Sweet Young Thing!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE — For more than an hour, a GrabCar driver took advantage of his drunk female passenger by molesting her while they were in a car parked outside her home.

On Friday (Nov 24), Ng Seng Chye, 64, was sentenced to 16 months’ jail after he admitted to one count of outraging the modesty of the 21-year-old female passenger. She cannot be named due to a gag order issued by the court.

Ng, who is no longer with the ride-hailing company, had...

Remorseful Grab Driver Gives Full Confession About Molesting Drunk Sweet Young Thing! Guess His Race

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.