View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 6
xtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxtrap is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

tried Xiao Xiao cat80 for 30 mins last night, guided by her to the room near the entrance which have round bed and "special chair" in front of the bath room, she said just arrived in SG for 1 month, small petite girl around 155 cm with short hair and B boobs, also has a little tummy but still okay, shower was SOP but on the bed she gave nipple and neck licking and after that she also blowed my ear and lick it which gave tremble sensation, then she went down and started licking my balls, capped and BJ started, BJ started slowly and the suction increasing to fast, can't hold anymore then decided to start the session

overall
face = 7/10
body = 7/10
BJ = 8/10
GFE = 9/10

after finished the session we have a little chat, before i went, she said next time we should try the special chair, and then she opened the door for me and waving her hand before i went home