View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
You har!
Ai chee, Ai pee, Kor ai dua-liap-ni
Can't beat you
*joking only*
Definitely have to, or else why would I go out of Sillypore to monger on a regular basis for.

In Sillypore,i often hear people saying, cheap things never good,...good things never cheap.

But in Batam, i begin to realize, good things never expensive,...expensive things never good.

*joking too*

Quote:
I'm worst..I felt "prisoned"
Well,overnight booking girls at time will double as a security guard for me in my room. I feel relieve with a female bonkable security around,hehehe...and they have not often restricted me when I need to move around. (valuables still need to be well-hidden tho)

In most of my Batam trips, the girls I have often need to stay room-alone while I move about out of hotel,hehehe... I will some time bring them around if there is a need to,eg Temple trip,lunch,dinner,movies etc. Rarely for shopping, night spots nor massage/spa.

What does my girl do in my hotel room alone while I am out is another story altogether, hehehe...no,not asking them to separate out the 2 bags of green and red beans after I mix them together inside a big bowl.

Hint : Gaming can sometime be addictive and a home theater movie show usually last around 2 hours.

Quote:
Not only need to run, you also hv to open your eyes big big to see if there is a tour bus/van around....
If you don't want to bump into unexpected friends n relatives that joined the regular batam tour.
Different people, different situation.

I often see friends, relatives, colleagues and ex colleagues,even members of SBF/other forums within hotel/s I stayed in,hehehe...never once have I bump into any of them in any tour groups.

Batam Center ferry terminal area is another place where I could see more familiar faces. Not forgetting nearly ALL of Batam tour groups picks up Sillypore tourists there too.

Just sharing.

Quote:
IndoThai is one the MP, hv tie up with VIP Tour(a batam travels Agencies that provides inbound tour) to include them in the itinerary of those 2D1N Batam tour.
This part,i knew. If i have any intention to 'siam' these so called tour groups, make a guess what time of the day i should be there? Go online,check out their itineraries and those from other tour companies, all will be clear,hehehe...

My own go-for-massage theory :

1. Not many tour groups will bring their customer/s to a massage place during the morning time.

2. Not many tourists will prefer a massage after their meal.

Right time,right places...I am able to beat the crowd, i get cleaner bed sheets, fresher pussies and I also get to beat most competitions too. Most importantly, i am likely to have a better price at most times too,hehehe...quadruple win!

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info