Old 17-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
DeltaOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Foaming Delight

As we drank our beer, Theresa’s friend came up besides her along the poolside bar. I offered her a bottle of beer as we introduced ourselves.

“Thanks for the beer, I’m Theresa, and this is Lydia.”
“Where are your friends?” Theresa asked.
“Well, they are somewhere in the foam, I suppose….”
And the next I know, Joe appeared next to me, grinning broadly. “Bro, your friends?” he asked somewhat pretentiously…
“Oh…just got to know them. This is Theresa and Lydia”

Joe extend his hand out and I know he is staring very hard at Lydia, in her bright green bikini that was barely containing her bosom and a barely there matching tight shorts to boot. She has a tanned complexion, hair with brownish highlight, an appearance consistence with her beach party outlook.
But it was her bouncing boobs that attracted Joe’s attention, as she swayed to the music while drinking. I could almost feel Joe’s lust oozing thru every single pore on his body as he started chatting with her. Now, this is what I called a good buddy, swinging into action to divert Lydia’s attention (not that he needs any encouragement) while I advanced on Theresa.

We started chatting about the weather, the music, and the texture of foam…..the usual meaningless stuff as I surveyed her features closely.
Bright pink sun hat with matching pinky bikinis, she has a lightly tanned complexion, high cheek bone, and sharp nose with luscious red lips. And it seemed like a B cup up close (which was confirmed later….) and nice perky butt. When she removed her shades, I saw that she has hazel colored contact lenses on.
As we chatted on, I found out that Lydia was her polytechnic mate and they went to Melbourne together, therefore explaining the hint of Aussie speak I detected in her during our conversation.

“So do you guys visit here often?” I asked
“Not really, once a while, like the foam party thou. But we are heading to Zoukout later. I believe you guys going too, right?”

Bingo! Now that I have confirmed she is heading to Zoukout as well, I asked if we could all go together, to which she agreed.

“Hey, I think we should introduce all our friends to each other and start the party here!” I suggested.
“Yeah! It would be fun as well!!” she replied.

At this point, she beckoned her remaining three friends over while I asked my buddies.
Names and handshakes were exchanged as I gave each of her friends a bottle of beer;
“Cheers to a great night ahead!!”

In no time at all, my buddies were chatting away with her friends, joking about how all of them with their individually matching bikinis forming a rainbow if they stand side by side in a row. These girls really know how to doll themselves up even at the pool. All had bright bikinis especially Theresa’s other friend Nicole, also studied down under, in a black bikini with glittering silver pieces covering it.

As I ordered more beer, Theresa stopped me. “Let me get the next round please! Too much beer, feeling a little bloated.”
“Oh! Thanks. Why don’t you get the beer for the rest and I get you a Mojito? Nice and refreshing.” I asked.
“Is the Mojito here good? I like it with lots of mint leaves.”
I assured her the mojito at Café Del Mar is good and asked the bartender to be generous with the mint leaves at the same time.

We sipped on our mojitos as we sat by the pool, looking at our friends dancing in the foam. I asked her to dance, holding on her hand as I lead her into the foam.
The foam was building up again, as it got more crowded in the pool, she danced closer to me and I moved closer to her. With foam lubricating our bodies and alcohol boosted bravery, we were moving along to the music as our body rubbed each other…