View Single Post
Old 23-01-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
Cos I only have experience with PRC. Other national I dun know. Almost the ones that I spoke to not keen in staying in sg for long term. Cos they know their value depreciate with age. So they try to earn as much as possible now.
What I am trying to say is that the PRC MLs and FLs that i encountered are very money driven. Cos they are here with the sole intention to earn money. So they sway towards anyone or anywhere that give them benefits. They are so realistic that I dun think they can be good life partners. Meaning if one fine day if I become really sick and unable to provide as much as before. They will just dump me. Just my personal point of view. Sorry if I offended u.

No offence, Bro.
Noted for the clarification, thanks.

Gong hei fatt Choi