View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: The 1 who got away

Once back inside our room...
D: okay.. Gals.. you got 1min to look for presents hidden in the room ... Think BIG ~ Your time starts now~!
Yuki & Fiona speed out to the opposite end of suite looking for their presents while Aiko just stood by my side.
D: Aiko~ I told you not be too impulsive in your actions..... Show me your left hand. (aiko rised her left hand showing her palm had a deep cut).
A: Senpai ~Gomen'nasai~..
D: You are supposed to block and not stop it by grabbing the weapon...
Yuki came over and saw the bleeding Aiko and called Fiona over .
F:I know where is the 1st aid kit.. (rushing over to get).
While the gals were patching Aiko hands up I made a call.. Then..
Y: Dear~! Your back & arms... You are hurt ! Yuki rush over then following the other 2..
D: It is okay.. Not painful .. The Dr is on his way ..don't worry ..
All 3 girls eyes are all red by now and Fiona & Yuki tears a flowing down their cheeks messing up their makeup .. As rest on the tvsofa and applying pressure on my wound.
D:Aiyo see lar all the pretty makeup messy liao became looking like 花猫
I could tell Yuki & Fiona tried their best to squeeze out a weak smile on their face..

DING Dong~
A: Don't open to strangers ~ Yuki too a peek at the door viewer then open..
A&Y : Mimi jie~
F:Jie~? Mimi?
M: I will explain later... As Mimi came over to check on me..
D: He send u... (Mimi nob).. call him , I want to talk to him...
"I told you to trust me and now you see what happened !"
SK: " Dui~ 你老母!you except me to sit & do nothing !
D: Now we both have to do damage control you happy liao lar~!
SK:You fucking heng lar..can talk means okay lar~
D: Don't CB~ you think I don't know who the 2Korean twins are.... No more games okay .. After Xmas is CNY soon.You still want to see your family for many years.Oh the Dr.won't be available for you tonight ..
Tooo tooo... The line went dead
A:Senpai~ I...
D:how many times & ..
Aouble strike.. Only on 1...
I managed to blocked 1of the twins of attacking Aiko from behind the other turn ed on me to save her twin. Then Aiko grab her knife then stabbed her twice. The I blocked slashed my back while attempting to save her sister. Then they fled..

Ding Dong~
Mimi asked the door.At the doorway was a young skinny Indian wear a White T with sarong and he was hold on a Dr . Medical bag.
M:Aren't you the fellow downstairs at the back lane selling Roti Canai~!
"My name Kumar ~Dr .Kumar . Yes I am the roti seller downstairs ... D called for me...
D: Let him in...

While the Dr. was attending to me another war is raging at the other end of the room ...The 2 sisters...
Dr: I need to go back to my clinic to pick some medical supplies so I can stitch him up. Can some1 come help me? It is on at KLCC.
All 3girls volunteered , but in the end I ask Fiona to follow. Separating the 2 sisters for awhile might be good for them to sort their emotion out.

Looking at Yuki..
D:Aiya I be okay~cannot play water with for a fews only mah ..(Yuki trying hard to hold back her tears)
A:Senpai ...I
D:lessons learned okay.. (she nob)
Mimi chosen to observe from far knowing what his boss has done .And thinking how to clear things up with Fiona.

2:30am....
After being patched up,I told the 3girls where their presents were hidden. Then instructed them to get changed and prepare to leave.
K: I go get the car , see you all at the carpark.
D: Mimi you'll have to leave .. I am not taking you together. I will talk to Fiona for you.
I happened to notice that Mimi is wearing the necklace I given her for birthday .. Maybe just maybe ..she is on my side. She came over and we kissed then she walked straight out of the door.
Kumar managed to get a MPV and I choose to be seated in the front so that I could chat with Kumar to prevent him from falling asleep during the night drive.
It was a 2.5hr drive followed by another 30min of speed boat ride before we arrived at the safe house.