Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W
Re: All girls love Power Tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Ah wee...oh ah wee, I like u more than that NoStyleKing, though the only SEH i come to realise after going thru all ur posts in so many threads is that, your TAO NAO BO HO SEH But I still like u better la
MrStyleKing is destined to fail. As what Power Tan has commented before, trying to sell a food blog in a sex forum is no different from trying to sell bra to man and condom to woman. No doubt i am able to understand his intention to lure unsuspecting forummers to his blog, his approach has been truly disappointing. If you were to compare his threads and my 5 star threads you would realise the dominance in Power Tan's deliveries which inevitably attract viewers like bees to hives. And what does MrStyleKing has to offer beside providing a link to his blog? Absolutely nothing. Furthermore, a man with 'shannon' as his name and a sulky face which exhibits no form of masculinity certainly stands no chance against Power Tan's almighty 'seh'. It is wise of him to leave the forum now to avoid the utter humiliation he is definitely going to face when all of his threads sunk rock bottom while my 5 star threads continue to top the billboard.

Rgds,
Ah Wee