View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
zzzshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jason and Serene. Lovers first, cousins second.

Hi all bros/sis,

Writing a story here.

This all stems from a few dreams of mine (non-sexual), and inspired by my friend, who fell in love with his cousin, though his story did not go quite as well as the one I wrote, and he faced a lot of hardship, judgement during his journey to finding true love, and also his life partner.

In Singapore, it is obviously taboo to even romantically love a cousin. And yet for some, they did not ask to be born of the same blood, much less the same name.

Love knows no boundaries, and both of them being the same age as me, grew up together, were inseparable from birth. It grew from pure simple family love, to something deeper, and no one could deny them from each other.

Over the years, he confided in me, as did she, both being my close friends, I ended up listening to many rants and also shared their joys.

They are now happily living together in Canada, and of course their names have been altered.

While this story is not a hundred percent the way theirs went, it was meant to show the big lap they ran before they were reunited under difficult circumstances. As this is fictional, I dramatised the story in my own ways, and also added storylines to make it interesting.

Just for Jason and Serene, I love you both so very much, and your friends have always supported you. At least from them, I have seen true love. Thank you for always inspiring me, and I hope I can do your story of true love justice.