View Single Post
Old 15-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: westerhout road house 19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1844 View Post
Any one try zhen zhen from this house, is she can French?
I have had her a few times ... Not because of her looks albeit she looks highly presentable ... More because of her above-average Yi Tiao Long services which were sensuous and passionately sizzling ... She is quite tall at 1.66m by GL standard but on the fleshy side with nice perky rear and tofu smooth fair body complexion ... Frenching is rather subjective and depends on your ability to click with her ... I have a detail FR written on her in the Yi Tiao Long thread ... You guys must learn how to make use of the "search Function" before shouting for an answer ...

W19 contact number is 66485147. The Assistant OKT name should be Ah Peng if my memory serves me well ... The other WLs in this shop are Bing Bing, Guo Guo, Yan Yan, etc.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: