Old 18-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
LighterTwirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Story : Garena "Chat Room"

After a while, she came out from the toilet. She turned off the light and made the room very dark. And I was more curious on what she’s going to do next. She slowly walk over to the bed, and uses her hand to touches around the bed to find me.

Me: “Dar, why did you turn off the light till so dark?”

She: “For you to have a better atmosphere to sleep ma.”

Me: “How can I sleep when I’m so excited now.”

She: “You just closed your eye and try to sleep.”

I listened to her, and close my eye pretending to be asleep. Then she climb onto me with her breast resting on my face. Slowly, she position her nipple onto my lip, the sensational feeling of her pointed nipple rubbing against my lips. They are so hard! So I opened my mouth slightly allowing her nipple to enter it, give her a suck on her nipple.

She moaned slowly, and moves her hand desperately to locate my flaccid rod, caressing my rod till I got almost erected. At this moment, I could feel her pussy flooded with her wet glistening juice around her bum and thighs.

She: “Dar, could I sit on your face? I want to suck your dick.” (Brushing her nipple against my lips)

Me: “You wanna 69? I’ve never tried it before. Will you squirted onto me?”

She: “Don’t you like it that way?” (Pumping my rod faster with her hand)

Me: “Ahhhhhh……..” (Moaned in pleasure)

She moved herself up, and turn her body around. Sliding her nipple from my chest to my stomach. Soon, I could feel her tongue running down my shaft, gracefully licking my rod. Her movement was so swift that I don’t have any time to reject her. She seem to love blowjob a lot, and her blowjob is Super good.

Facing her pussy, I tried to stick out my tongue and circle it around her clit. Immediately, she released a loud moan of satisfaction, slide my rod deeper into her throat, and I could feel her nose pushing against my ball. I knew she love it, so I pushed my tongue with more strength onto her clit.

During this moment, I could feel her pussy twitting, and her body is trembling. Hence, I try poking my tongue deeper into her pussy. Immediately, she let out a loud moan. She was enjoying this moment, and blow my dick stronger.

By this point, I could feel my cum is queuing up, waiting to be release. Trying to hold back wanting to play with her awhile longer, I uses the tips of my tongue more rapidly nudging across her clit. Uncontrollably, she slow down her blowjob as she is unable to catch her breathe with my dick in her mouth. She was moaning while my cock was in her mouth and she take short yelped breathes everytime she let my dick slide free.

Suddenly, I could feel that her thighs were clamping my head tightly, and her speed of blowing is faster and stronger. As her blowjob were too good, I couldn’t control myself anymore and I ‘m not able to hold back anymore. I let out a long loud moan and twitted my dick a few time in her mouth.

Upon hearing my moan, she started to blow even more violently knowing that I was going to release soon. This moment, my body loses it strength , and my cum is ooze out from me. Uncontrollably, my cum erupted out in her mouth. She continue to glide her lips down my shaft till I completely finish my explosion.

My whole body completely weaken and rest on the bed helplessly. She get off the bed and went to turn on the light. I opened my eye and look at her, she come closer to me lying beside me and opened her mouth to show me her tongue with my cum on it. I give her a smile, and she swallowed my load down her throat.

As I’m over-weaken, I wrapped my arm around her, and fall asleep.