Old 10-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
RTD1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Japan - FL/Enjo Kosai/Compensated Dating

I recently went to Tokyo and tried this soap land. ( http://www.y-makeup.com/top.html )

I called them and they arranged for a car to pick me up from the train station. Once at the place, the manager sat me down and talked to me in japanese which I didn't understand... so he showed me a chart with the prices for different package timing and I choose the 2 hours unlimited shots @ 45k yen package. I requested for one of the girl listed on the website.

Long story short, service is the best I have ever had in my life I swear. I have chiong in CP, Macau and Bangkok and nothing beats this japanese service. The girl went all out to service/please me. I can request for any position, action or whatever.... she also changed into school uniform half-way which made me damn high.

2 hours of non-stop action.... after I cummed the first time, she IMMEDIATELY proceeded to give me a BBBJ, AR for 15mins at least while I rest and took a smoke... then proceed to action... after action bath and she change to uniform... after that I lie on the bed and she started licking me all over again, plus alots of AR (I requested it)... proceed to action....

Total cummed 3 times... 4 time BBBJ but I really got no more bullets already... Really the best experience I ever had... there was no rest for her for the whole 2hours and I felt bad... tipped for 5000 before I left...