Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
Yes bro, i think i m lucky to get a room as it was really pack when i reached there at 8pm. Didnt see Nana also, let alone your Angel ... Was told by lady boss Nana kena booked liao .... Then Lady boss intro a gal name Vicki to me and another gal to my friend(very fair with nice body)... We juz opened 3 buckets and no room charges also but like you said, i pay rm50 to Ivy as tips for getting a room for us...(Ivy is a local chinese gal that act like mamasan there) lol

Short FR of the gal that sat with me...

Name: Vicki(Viet)
Language: Viet or English only
Body: Slim
Boob: small (B cup i think)
Look: 6.5/10 Among the prettier one in Mexico according to Lady Boss.
GFE: 10/10 lorrrr
Damage: RM395 (3 buckets(RM65/bucket) + 2 gals booking for 4 hrs each)....When we ask for the bill, Ivy sent it to us and she did ask for extra hours for the gals but she also did say it was up to us, no obligation at all... so we juz gave them 4 hrs each lorrr.... Then Ivy ask us if we wanna give her 'hours' or pay tips, which i opt for the latter. And i tips my gal rm50 also. So the damage was RM275 per pax.

Btw, this time no chance to auto roam coz she is in 1 piece dress that cover up to neck wkwkwkwk .... So juz raba raba boobie nia....

We left at 12.15am and head to New Moon as usual wkwkwk..... Reached New Moon around 12.30am and carry on with our modus operandi .... This time lucky enuff to get the best seat so can korek korek also lol.... Damn the gal was so fucking wet!!! I m really surprised by it coz i thought chicken very hard to have water one lol.... She keep on pestering me go upstairs and even offer me for 2 shots for the price of one but i rejected lol.... Left at 2am....
Still a good place. Ur mates enjoyed?