View Single Post
Old 03-07-2002, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by shycock
I do not wish to say it......

but I guess if what I have written is to have any impact...to at least one of you...then I would have at least done something good....

I was just diagnosed to have AIDS......2months ago.......before that I was just like anyone of you out there...I took protection...I use condoms but look at what happen....

THis two months ......I started reading a lot of books...not that I dun read in the past...(in fact I holds a MBA degree...and used to be working in one of the large MNCs) and I realise that I have really been literally wasting my life...

I have one vow since then...before I go...I would like to visit all the sexual forums around and type one of those that I have just wrote......

I know its difficult to understand what I had experience when you have never experience it before..the feeling of living life but yet waiting for death....

trust me....after all those few minutes happiness...its just not worth it......

I have said and done all I could now....the decision is still yours......truefully I hope I can still make my remaining life useful by giving all of your out there a lifeline advice.

pick up the books I recommend or go practice some really great religions out there...be it Buddhism, christianity or Islam.

I realise too late. Please don;t be like me. Life is a gift.Enjoy it today and contribute.
If u r that damn holy, change yr nick. Don't use shycock...... use talkcock

Uplist : Empty