View Single Post
Old 15-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

Carine turned around and faced John. She put her hands on her waist and stared at him.

"Look carefully, are you sure they are saggy?" Carine snapped at John.

John was taken aback. This was the last thing he had expected. The sight of Carine's breasts was simply breathtaking. The were huge! They looked D-Cup, her nipples were brownish pink and not too large, looked so suckable.

He shook himself out of his state of shock and quickly took at least 5 photos. Seeing John's reaction, Carine felt a sense of satisfaction and a vote of confidence.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the door.

"Boss are you there? It's urgent!" A familiar colleagues voice came from the door.

John and Carine looked at one another, John signalled for her to put her clothes back on.

"GO BACK TO YOUR OFFICE NOW, I'LL COME OVER!" John replied back.

Carine wasted no time and put her clothes back on. She was so worried about being caught in this situation, the last thing she wants is for John's accusations to be true! In the mad rush, John led the way by checking the corridor and Carine followed behind and snuck back into her office room. Most of the staff were back at their desks doing their work.

It was already 3.30pm. She sat down and quickly cleared her work.

Meanwhile, John was having a discussion with another colleague, Kian Chang, the accountant. John kept a sly smile on throughout the entire discussion. He knew his plans were unravelling to be a hit. Carine was now at his full mercy.

Carine buried herself in the work, she didn't want to think about what happened. When the clock stuck 5.30pm, she left for home and hailed on the cab. While on the cab, she realised that she hadn't check any of the photos John took!! What if he took her face? She had topless photos too!

Oh no! oh no!! oh no!!!!

Suddenly, her hand phone beeped.

- I need you tonight, meet me or you know the consequences. - the message read.