View Single Post
Old 13-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

Please pardon my long winded writing.

Adapted from a true account. Giving sensationalized details in full.

John almost thought he was dreaming. Carine, the milf he had lust for years to fuck, is now at his disposal to snap her. He could probably get her to pose in any pose he wants. He decided to test the limits of Carine’s willingness slowly.

“Ok put your skirt back on. I need a before and after shot.” John instructed her nicely. Carine obliged and followed his every word. She put her skirt back on.

“Check the blinds, make sure they’re shut properly and lock the door.” John instructed. He quickly switched memory cards. “All good? Now come over and pose beside the couch.”

Carine did so, but John wasn’t satisfied.

“I’m asking you to pose, not be a scarecrow. Are you really that talentless?” John retorted her, sensing his opportunity he grabbed Carine’s arm and positioned them in an arch, pushed her back to bend slightly towards the side of the couch. He held her waist, very high and close to her breasts, with both hands and shifted it. “Don’t be so shocked, this is how I handle models when I do my leisure photo shoots back then. If their perfectly toned waists had no problems with me shifting them, your flabby one shouldn’t too. ” John reassured Carine’s insecurities. Carine felt a sense of shame about her body and didn’t want to irritate John further. She just him adjust her body in any manner he wanted. She wanted to prove that she could do this as well.

“Okay, get ready. You can close your eyes if you want to. Please keep your chests upright so that your saggy breasts will look firmer.” John continued to say things to insult Carine, even though they were the exact opposite of what he was feeling. John had just made Carine pose beside the couch with a semi slanted position and looked all so inviting.

“Boss, can I check it please?” Carine tried to ensure her anonymity.

“you think we’ve got all day long? I will let you check all the pictures one shot later when we are done.” John flashed Carine the preview to assure her slightly before proceeding to feel her hands, her waist, her back and at times her bra to ‘adjust’ her ‘saggy’ breasts.

He made her pose in the following positions with the following positions.

2. Sitting on the couch with her legs crossed tightly to reveal her beautiful thigh and a snippet of her thong through the zao geng.

3. Carine with her legs slightly spread, hands spread on the couch back cushions with an inviting pose.

4. Carine bending forward with her butt arched upwards like a doggy fuck position. John took a few low angled shots of this pose with FLASH, to capture her zao geng as well.

5. Carine squatting down and pretending to do some work while the back of her blouse gets pulled upwards and her skirt stretched downwards, thus revealing the top of her thong.

He was rather surprised at Carine’s smooth cooperation. She had no qualms or complains with whichever position he wanted or how he shifted he body. He had already grazed her boob a few times and she didn’t react to it.

Ten minutes had passed.

“Okay now I’m going to unbutton a few of those on your blouse to take a few more”

“okay. Boss, may I ask, what’s the title of this assignment?” Carine enquired.

“The office seducing slut, you have a problem with it?” John threatened. Carine quickly shook her head. John proceeded to unbutton her blouse, resting his fingers on her boobs as he did it. He unbuttoned one and got Carine to make bend over poses, like picking up a pen or some files, revealing her cleavage as she did so. He made her cross her legs while sitting on the couch, he pulled her skirt upwards to reveal more thigh and spaced out her blouse to show more cleavage. He took some shots from a high angle to get her cleavage.

Next John then continued to unbutton Carine’s blouse until the full cup of her bra could be revealed. This time round, Carine was staring at John as he did it. Her nervousness seemed to have left her completely. John’s fingers trembled slightly as he watched her cleavage appear from beneath the blouse for the very first time. He knew he had to keep cool to make the whole photoshoot look real and with a story line. He could feel the precum oozing out in his foreskin.

He made Carine pose in all the different poses according to the different scenarios, bending forward over the table during work discussion, bending down to pick up some pens, sitting down on the couch invitingly with her legs crossed. Every other slutty pose you want to imagine.

John felt himself losing his conscious logic and fear, he unzipped Carine’s skirt and took it off. He was so tempted to remove the thong and fuck her doggy straight away but he knew he had to keep his cool. He made her pose more, different slutty poses, sexual position poses.

<I’ll leave it all to your imagination>

John couldn’t take it anymore, he took off her blouse and started napping even more photos. He shifted Carine, pushed her to bend in all sorts of angles, hoping to get a shot or a peek at her nipples, but damn himself. He was the one who made her buy the full cup bra. He decided that he needed to do more.

“Carine, I need you to remove your bra...” John finally mustered up his courage to ask.

Please don't up me, not here for points.