View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Shirely(2058)

Shirely(2058)..mid 20s?? mm fm Hunan....quite fair, quite chio, sexy foxy looker, wears fakelashes looks gd, nice eyes...slight resemblance to local FHM hottie Celestina Tiew(20-30%) at certain angles, well to me at least!...160cm+ ht, slim sexy legs....quite slim bod wif slight tummy impression, nice smooth skin...B/B+ cup boobs shapely n perky wif brown raisin droplet tits(soft yet firm, not sure whether modified but feels nice?)...sexy perky firm ass, pussy well trimmed, lovely looking oyster, no smell...blood red nail polished manicure n pedicure, sexy hot, i like!...has previous skin trade experience...a smoker...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgf...friendly, playful, bubbly mm...wet kisses only for me though, think she is a reluctant frencher which is unfortunate as the whole pkge is v fun

Helped me strip n raba, while i nuzzled on her neck n kissed her...gd bod n pussy feel, after i helped to strip her...gd eyecontact...nice prelude...

Shower full pkge svcs...nice soapy raba, soothing soapy neck massage, passionate sensual bod n pussy feel...vgd warm water bbbj n ball lick n suck, three quarter deepthroat wif shiok sexy eyecontact...

Bed action full pkge svcs except ar v minimal as can sense she does not like to lick arse...but she more than makes up for this by playing wif me arse wif her fingernails n fingers, lubed wif her saliva while she licked me perineum n balls....sucked me balls, while stroking me cockhead wif her other hand, lubed wif her saliva n me precum juice, damn bloody shiok!!...this was done both wif me on all fours n also on me back...catbath nice sexy lick style...bbbj again v shiok threequarter deepthroat suck n lick style wif nice eyecontact, done me: in doggie ; went up to place me cock in her mouth while gently playing wif her clitty n pussy; standing on bed, looked n felt hot n sexy accentuated by mirror effect, she looked great kneeling on the bed...shiok!

My turn to take control...slowly licked her bod, got her moaning...then did me tonguefu on her beautiful pussy, got her wet, moaning even louder, she even slowly started grinding her pussy to me tonguelashing while gripping my hands, v shiok...

Fj vgd, accommodating, gd stamina, gd moans, let herself go naturally wif nice eyecontact...best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her sexy juicy perky firm ass, she turned her head ard wif a sexy high look moaning, one hand reaching back to touch me chest n then grip me hand on her ass, really loved her blood red nails at that moment!; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me waist(cld see her blood red toenails in the mirror, i like!) pumped hard she urging me on , wet kisses; asian cowgal n cowgal, pump n grind, she really worked it until i came by pulling her close, more wet kisses, passionate n hot...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Shirely notwithstanding her reluctance to french, as her overall pkge is fun n shiok...also think wif more coaxing sld be able to french as well!...has gem potential...many tks to Geylangfc for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation