View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clone spotted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueExperience View Post
Bros,

I had Ye Zi about a week back, she did had some pimples on her face which she covers effectively with make up. She is definitely not slender slim at least compared to Dong Jing and her boobs feels rather stiff maybe they are naturally that way.

And I might have caught her on a bad day service wise but I am sharing what I experienced.

I am glad she have supporters but just not from me.

BTW, this is my only account for truthful comments, no clones.
Hey, what ever you say, I know many bros that are regulars of her and I see with my own eyes the Q that is at her house for her .... I never try her because she is not my CUP of tea ... so maybe like you say that day she not in the right mood, but as long as she is working I always see her great slutty attitude and trying to seduce me many times to go with her so to each his own ... lets move on to other gems at 2041, currently with 13 gals

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?