View Single Post
Old 29-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Three weeks ago friend asked me to go KTV in Peace Centre. Happily I agree because it has a long time that I had not frequent KTV. Upon arrival the waiter usher us to a room. In a few minutes time all the drinks and snack were already in next many girls butterfly into the room to be seated. My main focus tonight is to sing and drink with friends and not keen in girls sitting with me.

Many girls just comes in and seat with me. Since with the honour of many pretty girls coming I politely decline them saying that I here tonight for singing drinking and catch with friends.

After more than 20 girls asking permission to seat, I finally got attracted to one girl. (the power of attraction) I ask what is your price for sitting with me till we finish. She say $200 I tease her telling her that I can pay $100 because I do not know your service yet but if your service is good I may give more than you asked for. No reply from the girl she just sat and help me to choose songs and filled the cup. I reconfirmed with her again that I only paid $100 for you to seat no reply again I take silent mean concern term.

After more than one and half hour she told that she going to the ladies. Zoom she fly out of the room. I didn't bother to ask when she will be back. Forty minutes later she is back but I ask her to leave because you accept my term in silent to sit with me till we finish our session. She asked why? You took 40 minutes to use the toilet. She says that I am mean and hurts her feeling. I told I had never experience a girl goes to toilet for forty minutes unless she must be serving herself. She kept quiet then she wiped up a Iphone 5 with a crash screen asking me can I help her to send for repair

I told her I coming here to enjoy not to repair phone. Next a phone vibrates it was from her bag and it was another Iphone 5 now she ask me to lend her $50 for her to top up phone card and again I told I not here to solve problem which is not mind I here to enjoy. She starting talking saying that I very mean that I don't trust her. Without hesitation I give her $50 and asked her to leave as part of the $100 I agree to pay her when the session is over plus tips but now I not in the mood to be serve by her. Brothers who come across tactics used by the KTV girls please share.

Last edited by AAconnection; 29-05-2013 at 12:34 PM. Reason: typo error