View Single Post
Old 16-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Was at other house doing my regular girl when i saw this girl that that looks pretty, asked OKT & he say her name was Xiao Ai from 2831A.

Have been searching through the forums but never see any FR on her so hesitated for 1 week plus thinking whether to try, picked up my courage today & went over to willie's place to try.

Anyway to cut short the story, below is my humble FR on her for any brudders that have heard of her but never tried yet.

Xiao Ai
Homebase : 2831A
No prior experience before in china

Looks : sweet kawaii syt looks that looks nice at first glance not those femine demure type.

Body : 163cm, B+ boobs, boobs shaped is perky pointy type, nipples brownish 50 cents aerola, butt although not considered perky but belongs to slim type not those protuding on the side, although face looks slightly baby fat but body wise is considered slim & nice, complexation is good too with fair skin.

when gng up the stairs she gave me a kiss to start off, once in the room she becomes very chatty, both of us start to undress & proceed to shower.

Pre-shower : she did the standard soapy rub on me & gave me a through wash on my ass,hoh sei liao later the AR was going to be good liao, after the bath i was about to step out to clean myself, she stopped me looking a bit startled asking " why are u gng out, i haven't give u a bj yet " haha stupid me maybe too excited to bonk her forget about the pre-shower bbj, gave me a lick on my nipples before proceeding to give me a nice bj.

Went out to bed & bedek ask her " what i do now huh ", " please lie back face on the bed "she told me cheekily.

Catbath : before this she gave me a boobs rub first, quite shiok as her breast is pointy shape thus can feel her nipples gng thru my back, she don't really catbath much on back but on butt & groin area, a plus point is she will use fingers to tickle & run thru your balls when doing catbath so sensation is double, shiok siah

AR : she is quite gd in this dept, she will start off by licking your balls then slowly proceed to licking ur asshole , have to give her a thumbs up as her tougue skill is rather gd using the tip of the tougue to do the job which the feeling is more better, she is the more sensual type when doing this.

BJ : she nvr did deepthroat on me, suction is there & skill is there but can still be improved.

FJ : did only 2 positions as i have not bonked for weeks thus can't last long, she did cowgirl on me first, pussy quite tight, skill & momenteum is there when she is riding me, after a while got to stop her as she is getting faster & faster & i have the feeling of coming, quickly change position to missonary so i can take control, did her in missionary & came after 5 mins.

Nvr have the chance to see her pussy as she was busy blowing me for 20 mins & i know my time is reaching, so sorry to oysters lovers for not checking this.

In overall her skill is considered good for someone without prior experience, but for those brudders that is gng for commando type of svc can skip her as she belongs to those slow sensual type of svc, not a time watcher as by the time we finish left with 5 mins to bath.

Have a feeling that she is gng to be the next ang pai in willie house, btw heard from her Xiao wei who is her friend will be leaving our shores for better prospects in china.

Will rtf soon but after i try my another target Amy first.