View Single Post
Old 19-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up TaoZi(1805)

TaoZi(1805)...23 yr old mm fm Anhui..fair quite chio syt wif elfin look, nice kissable lips...quite tall, 164-165cm, slim sexy legs...nice slim pert bod, no fats, wif a lovely shaped back, smooth skin...A cup boobs wif sexy erotic looking pinkish reddish large eraser tits...small yet juicy perky ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...previous ktv experience...friend of recently retired LuLu(1805)...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is vgd...nice friendly syt who exudes an appealing mixture of playfulness n submissiveness...passionate sensuous natural frencher, damn bloody shiok!!...

Door closed n she gently sashayed up to me, hugged, raba, i lifted her skirt up to grope her smooth juicy ass cheeks n admire her fair ass in a black thong in the mirror, woof!...licked, nuzzled on her fair neck then gently kissed which led to light frenching which led to passionate sensuous frenching wif her eyes open, her hands ard me neck...strong natural gfe feelings straight off the bat!!..

Shower action : she gently took my hand n led me into the shower...soothing soapy neck massage, gd scrub n she cleaned n gently poked me ass while giving me a soapy hj while we frenched...

Bed action: lay on me front first...gave me a v soothing massage wif just the right pressure(told me she learnt massage in Anhui)...followed by gentle sexy massage...catbath gd lick style all over me bod n ears n neck, wif nice bod n pussy feel on me back, then i turned me neck ard to gently french...went on all fours n she gave me a titilating ar lick style while stroking me perineum whick was shiok!...lick of me balls n then a quick bbbj while massaging me balls...turned to lie on me back, erotic sucking of me nipples...frenched while i caressed her face...she then gave me another enjoyable ar lifting up me legs...followed by vgd lick n suck of me balls n bbbj half deepthroat wif erotic eyecontact...she then knelt on the bed n gave me more bbbj whick looked n felt v nice wif mirror effect me enjoing her fair pert slim bod...shiok!!...

My turn to take over...first lied on top of her, nice bod n pussy feel while we frenched...then sucked on her big pinkish reddish eraser tits which looked n felt erotic when fully erect wif her moaning...then licked her bod all over n ended at her pussy giving her me tonguefu...got her wet wif more moans, her hands gripping the sheets n then she suddenly clamped her thighs ard me face wif higher pitch moans, shiok getting her high...got up n placed me cock in her mouth while i played wif her clit n gently fingered her, making her face grimace in apparent pleasure...!

FJ vgd wif natural passionate sensuous feel as she appeared to let herself go, damn bloody shiok frenching, chest, neck n face getting flushed, eyes rolling!...best enjoyed: missionary wif me squeezing her juicy ass cheek, felt her warm n wet, caressed her face n frenched; doggie squeezing her juicy smooth ass cheeks n enjoying the sight of her beautiful smooth fair arched back; foldable chair wif her legs on me chest n neck, ass on the edge of the bed, slow pounding increased to fast pounding, she gripped me back hard n then frenched passionately wif her eyes open!; asian cowgal energetic piak piak piak wif her leaning forward to suck on me nipples, when i shot me load pulled her close to french, damn bloody shiok!...ended wif light massage, cuddle n more frenching...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this newbie TaoZi...strong sensuous submissive gfe plus gd masseuse...definite gem material potential...many tks to Honestkeith n Jintakken for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation