Old 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

I have not been to L6H72 in some time. Knowing that G10 Kat has left last year made it worse. Damn - she was a good kisser and that was my turn on.

But I decided to head down anyway. A little sad. Only one girl operating. OKT said that 10-12 coming by next month - currently interviewing and getting the approval process. Bloody hell, whichever government agency that does it, I want that job man!

Anyways, she was G9 - Rung from BKK. Her English was less than basic and my Thai is worse than crap. Her story is that she was a banking undergraduate that dropped out to take care of her mom but will pursue her studies once she's done her gig here.

I don't quite like to rate girls as I think all women of all shapes and sizes have something to offer. For Rung - she was a little inexperienced but keen to please. There's an earnestness about her that I liked. Her skin tone also reminded me of Kat.

Her BJ was not great - hardly any pressure, suction or tongue action. Did the cowgirl. Did the missionary. Did the doggy and still could not cum. She did her best to get me hard and CBJ me until I cum but alas the lack of suction and lack of my physical fitness messed me up. She HJ me and I stood up to cum on her impressively perky tits.

I like kind girls and those that try. I know that P4P is come-bang-cum-go but it was always nicer when there is a connection of sone sort. For that reason alone, I will RTF.