Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage at Roxy SQ

Continue from my last posting…

3) Location is a factor cos’ like any other thriving business, you need people to see-see look-look, tempt-tempt and then try-try. (*Tampines branch not enough ppl to go past, how the good-looking gals survive?)
4) If you want good fj, and massage, patronize them separately. (Of cos’ there might be a few gd ones that can do both well(with plenty of $$$ invested too!), but for me, my belief is one can always do one thing best!)

I have some interesting queries though, for fellow samsters to help me answer:

1) Is these TN or HC legal? How to qualify as legal?
2) If legal, why are the AV raiding these places?
3) For those who visit places like International Plaza or Pearl Ctr (more public places where yr colleague might see you), don’t your feel unsafe to patronize there?
4) I remembered another posting on XTD pub having AV raid, and there’s this guy who had a argument with AV. Under what circumstances, do we cheongsters get caught? (*Maybe AV can help to answer this. We want to have fun, but we are law-abiding citizens. Don’t want to get into unnecessary trouble)
5) In addition to my 4th query, there is something the gal did, which tells me that AV might pay a visit to the TN. Hmmm… is these TNs safe to go?

Hope some nice samsters can feedback my postings.

Thanks guys!