Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
Now i kwn where they hang out at...inbetween outram mrt station n chinatown station. mostly all maid at this ktv + disco open from 1pm onwards but most of the maid leave this place around 6pm cos nd report home by 8pm

to go this place is quite dangerous cos all maid at that disco kwn each other if u want kwn this another looker maid.. better beware. few brothers join me during the birthday party that was bring by other maid, his eyes also aiming others but cant go over....hahaha was thinking if go get others maid contact then he will fail from this one and maybe all as there they can chat all around.

back to my partner, she's smart. testing me all this well even sent her back. be patient cos only 1st day out. she n her friends already book me go outing together during their nxt month off
another from me till nw met her 2 times and this times got chance to hug her during swimming..this coming sunday going meet her again and everyday chit chat sooner for me , jz hold on and be patient