View Single Post
Old 13-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: This is how Coward Omnia conducts himself in SBF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Bronzegod is correct, this is the onli time I agreed with him 100%. Omnia the coward clown has flaws in his character in SBF. Here are the flaws -

1) Pretend to be friendly and helpful so that he can rally the samsters to support him when he attack or pick up a quarrel with another samster!

2) Acts like a saint but he is actualli the hypocrite of the hypocrites bcos of (1).

3) He pretends that he posts for leisure but he is as rep pts hungry as many of the samsters. What ashamed!

4) He acted like an obsessed & mad rottweiler and go all out to seek revenge to the extent of spending lots of time digging out historical postings! I doubt he got life outside SBF!!! Just look at the way he attacked OKT Tommy, Cuntking, BG, AL88 and me, TGL!!!

5) He like to act like a Moderator or some kind of big fuck in SBF! Luckily he is not qualified as a Mod.

In conclusion, I have no fucking respect to Omnia the SBF coward and his bunch of moronic gang members! I will rise to fuck these bunch of coward clowns if they dare to cross my path again!!!!
can you ask bro BronzeGod come here to confirm?